Tuesday 22 November 2016

YET TO BE!


Being



Hii.

My name is Lindy Cromwel and I'm a writter YET TO BE. I'm a student pursuing a degree in computer science *geek mode beep*  at the most prestigious scholar university 'THEE University of Nairobi' in my homeland Kenya. Yes I'm Kenyan, a sister, a daughter, a Christian Lady, a mother YET TO BE (still a fantacy) and I'm spoken for  πŸ™ˆπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’✌ YET

It's been a long time coming for this blog...it's been over a decade, just kidding mybe a year or 2. All I had was a skeleton blog and a web link and a name for it. I tend to think and tell myself that i was probably busy, lazy, not a blogger, excuses etc etc... the truth is I'm YET TO find my true inspiration, I'm YET TO find myself as Lindy, that which is key and stands out for me. It's a journey to self discovery. Sometimes i dont even know what my strengths are then my flaws come out dancing and get me on marktiming mode "mshindwe", My God is a God of progress and when I'm not making progress I'm allowed to re-evaluate my ways. so clearly self discovery is a journey for everyone.. it's Christ like to self-reflect and restrategise... Christ did it several times.


Placeholder Image 


I have read over 50blogs in 2months, a gazillion articles, a few books and still nothing has crossed my mind to what I'd like to do for you through my writing...besides inspiring ofcos...my friends think I'm supposed to be a psychologist, therapistπŸ˜‚ as much as I've heard it many times.. it gets too funny to be real then it gets too real to be funny😐 then i stare at my coding skills and.....πŸ˜‰I get lost. Every blogger is on WordPress...I sometimes think I'm bigger than WordPress ... didnt mean it in a proud way but i have the skills to create my own site *geek beep*...get it hosted and take a hike. Actually a friend and i are in the process of using our tech skills to create the ultimate blog but a part of me just wants to be small and lindy-like it's technically for me as I said...self discovery remember πŸ˜‡ I want to write as an individual and my ultimate goal is to reach someone.


Placeholder Image


All this is Yet to Be but...(the only "but" that sounds good - eh eh keep your heads afloat oh abii) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ...but I now accept to take this journey with you. As I seek for my inspiration, build on my career, social, spiritual life...May you find inspiration to hope, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and control in your life as you go through any read by me.
 
I tend to believe everyone and everything under the Sun is a masterpiece in the making.. so our lives are full of YET TO BEs one Be after another. So let us all enjoy all the puzzles in our lives and get inspired to build the ultimate masterpiece.


Angel. ✌

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think Loves!